Friday, December 5, 2008

Small Works show in Philadelphia

Opening tonight, there is a fantastic selection of Small Works up on the walls at The Artist's House on N. 2nd Street in Old City, Philadelphia. They've got paintings, drawings, and sculptures from 35 different artists. We love to go to shows like this where you get glimpses of so many different styles of working. Seeing good original art is the best kind of brain food for an artist--always inspiring! Makes you want to go home and paint!


Randi by David Palumbo


Olga by Anthony Palumbo


Self Portrait by Anthony Palumbo


Randi 2 by David Palumbo


David Palumbo, Lorraine Reisenbach (owner of The Artist's House Gallery), and Anthony Palumbo

1 comment:

capprotti said...

Awwww, I'm so sad I missed that opening. That's by far my favorite gallery in philly and Anthony and Dave's work was what first caught my attention. And they tend to be the main artists bringing me back. Beautiful work as usual. I love what dave's been up to lately!